Situated very close to the proposed Regional Ring Road, Golden Ridge is the first project on the Srisailam Highway. The plots, ranging from 146 to 700 square yards are available for purchase with EMI option.
Located to impress
The location for Golden Ridge was finalized after scrutiny and due diligence, keeping convenience at the forefront. The DTCP-approved layout is strategically located just 10 minutes away the Srisailam Highway in a bubble of greenery and peace. The development shares space with flourishing infrastructure structures such as medical institutions, educational institutions, commercial complexes, and the International Airport. The upcoming RRR is also in the vicinity.
Available plot sizes at Golden Ridge are 146 to 700 square yards, encompassed in 26 acres of lush greenery. Each of the 315 plots has been given equal importance in terms of location, privacy, and luxury. Facilities around the development include Maisigandi Temple, Mucherla IT cluster, Fab City and Apparel Park, Tukkaguda IT Sez, proposed Georgia Tech University campus, Textile Park, etc.
Amenities and infrastructure
- 40 feet and 30ft wide roads
- CC Roads with kerbstones and footpath
- Above the ground electricity
- LED Streetlights
- OHT & Sump for water supply
- Water connection to each plot
- Beautiful Arch & Gate
- Underground drainage and septic tank
- Rainwater harvesting pits
- Avenue plantation
- Children’s play area with multi-play system
- More than 2 acres of open area with parks, walkways, seating area, and greenery
- Sports arena with basketball, tennis courts, etc.