Golden County is an 11-acre wonder that brings together taste, style, and investment. The HDMA-approved project has been exclusively crafted for 3 BHK villas, 2 BHK bungalows, and ready-to-occupy open plots.
Located at the 150ft bypass road in Shadnagar, Golden County is the first of its kind housing project in the locality with the buy-to-build concept. The buyer is, thus, completely in charge and can choose to build a bungalow or villa based on personal preferences, elevation, and plan. Shadnagar is also known for its incredible connectivity to all major towns and cities. The International Airport, IT corridor, and the Regional Ring Road are just a few minutes away.
The Golden County is equipped with major amenities that promise families a comfortable and luxurious life. Nearby attractions include Symbiosis University, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, proposed zoo park, National Remote Sensing Center, Procter & Gamble, and Johnson & Johnson.
Master Plan of Open Plots
Amenities and infrastructure
- 133 to 650 Square Yard plots
- Affordable bungalows and 2 BHK apartments with 1100 sft. & 1500 sft. plinth area
- 100% Vaastu compliant
- Entrance arch/plaza with gate
- 40ft and 33ft concrete roads
- Roads with kerbstones and footpaths on both the sides
- Underground electricity and LED streetlights
- OHT and sump
- Water supply connection to every plot
- Underground drainage system with septic tanks
- Avenue plantation
- Rainwater harvesting pits
- Landscaped park and open areas
- Children’s play area